Monday, November 9, 2009

Make Sure You Remember the Sprinkles!

Photobucket
Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
--Voltaire

all photos from weheartit


Spend your day making the most decadent cupcakes you can imagine.
Experiment with different flavors, frostings, sprinkles, and piping tools until they look too good to eat-- and then eat them anyway.


Start here:
The Cupcake Project for sure.
Conversations with a Cupcake and Cupcakes Take the Cake, too, of course!
Bittersweet Blog, if you're into vegan cooking.
Some tips on using and making fondant.
A wee bit of flavor inspiration via Sprinkles Cupcakes.



What dream cupcake are you going to bake?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the recommendations. I've been looking everywhere for recipe bloggers for the holidays!

Jessica Samantha said...

Thanks! You know, one of my goal's in my goal's list is to make delicate and photoshoot-worthy cupcakes!

What a quinky-dink!

P.S.- Chymere, how come everyone is talking about the holiday's already?! It's barely November!

Kelly said...

hehe I am SO bad at decorating. The cupcakes themselves, I can do. But when it comes to making them look pretty, I am incredibly lost. So I'll bake cupcakes, but that too-pretty-to-eat thing, I might have to pass on ;-)

Ella said...

Love the little elephant - so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails