Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


Before I go off to spend the majority of my Thanksgiving wearing ugly non-slip shoes and covered in gravy, I just wanted to stop by and reflect on some of the things I am undeniably thankful for. Cheesy, right? A post about thanks and appreciation? Well, I hope you don't think so too much, because what I really mean is that I wanted to say thanks to you (yeah, you feel bad for that eye roll now, huh?)

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading this blog. Thank you for the comments. Thank you for the links. Thank you for the lurking. Thank you for the Twittering. Thank you for the e-mails (especially those of you who contacted me about dermatophagia and dermatillomania: you have brought me a sense of comfort that no amount therapy ever could). Just... thank you for spending a wee bit of your spare time at Chicken Soup for the Dorky Soul. There are a zillionty billion blogs out there you could be at right now, but you're here, and that brings the biggest smile to my face. In the past year or so-- when people actually started commenting, that is-- I've had the privilege of corresponding with so many amazing people. It's truly overwhelming. I hope that in the next year, I'll get to meet even more great people and continue developing friendships with those of you who already read. Seriously, if you're ever in Massachusetts, let me know and we'll meet for hugs and cheesecake.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

*This word struck as me as so strange looking that I checked the spelling at least three times.

2 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

I'm thankful to have awesome people like you to look forward to everyday.

HONESTLY.

When leaving the house, I'll meet horrible people who don't even smile at you, who just walk around with "swagger" and hit you if they catch you looking at them.

But if all the bloggers I read everyday were to come to where I live, it would be the happiest community on Earth.

So I'm thankful for everyone, my family, the house, the fact that I still have all my family... everything.

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

I'm thankful for opportunity & hope.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails