Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Results May Vary



*A Street Fighter fan film that is seriously cool. And for the record, I've never played Street Fighter, but I love the slow-mo martial arts.

*12 Foods to always eat organic.

*George Watsky rapped, and it blew me away. Really cool video, amazing lyricism.




*I love miniature things, so these food rings had me cooing.

*Worn Journal shares a hilarious sorority dress code.

*Sushi Cat is an adorable game to help you procrastinate. It's sort've like Peggle, but with more squishy kitties.




*Mashable writes about how freelancers today should take advantage of social media.

*Love Sarah Von's guide to becoming a vegetarian (which I'll hopefully be writing about soon). This is an oldie but goodie.

*I'm obsessed with this Johnny Massacre song-- plus, Mr. Weebl's team made the video, so you know it has to be awesome.




These are some of the things I'm lovin' this week, but results may vary. Tell me what you think in the comments!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails