via 24 free dinners
* Check out this interesting little piece on male anorexia. I love how the author approached this article, and I think it's an awesome look into an issue we don't talk about often.
* The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Incredibly Inefficient Weapon. I know this is long for a Youtube video, but worth it, trust me.
* This is an old article I just came across by Jonathan Safran Foer (author of Everything is Illuminated and Eating Animals) about why he's finally chosen to give up meat all the time.
* This is absolutely amazing: drop a love bomb.
* I just added Hyperbole and a Half to my blogroll, but if you didn't notice and/or haven't checked it out, please do so right now. So funny, you guys, I'm hooked.
* Samurai interpretations of Star Wars characters.
* The Old Spice Guy (you know the one, deep-voiced, shirtless hottie on a horse) is responding to people's tweets now. He says some awesome stuff-- he talks about libraries, Gears of War, and the dangers of swan diving, to name a few topics-- but I may or may not just be posting this because it's an excuse to oogle him.
* Something I can get behind: how to make ice cream in five minutes (via Julie)
These are some of the things I'm lovin' lately, but results may vary. Tell me what you think-- and share what you love-- in the comments!