Friday, September 10, 2010

Love 365: Day 241 - 247



I love that I don't have many dramatic college roommate stories. I suppose I play well with others.

I love how I fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes (not good for you, I know).

I love that I am scared sometimes. That's okay.

I love how this sense of wonderment comes over me whenever I'm in a library. I don't think I've taken proper advantage of Clark's library and I'll miss sitting among the stacks with a bunch of open books.

I love that I go barefoot as much as possible.

I love that I get nervous before opening my e-mail.

I love that after almost 3 years I still get butterflies in my tummy when I see my boyfriend from across a room.

--Me

******

I love that I make little kids smile.

--Luke

******

I love that I'm not easily embarrassed.

I love that I'm a great girlfriend.

I love my ability to light up a room-- according to other people. That's one of the best compliments.

--Lia

******


What do you love about you?
Submit to Love 365 by e-mailing me at:
ChickenSoupForTheDorkySoul@Gmail.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love these Love 365 posts! Perhaps one day I'll have time to breathe and reflect and can join in the fun. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails