Friday, December 3, 2010

Love 365: 331 - 337




I have to put this one first because we just found out today and it's BIG NEWS, people! I love that I am dating a guy who got into Northeastern University School of Law! I'm so proud of you, Luke!

I love that I have only straightened my hair twice in my entire life.

I love how productive I've been lately... though tonight will likely be an exception....

I love that I tried a new food on whim: kumquats! I'm sorta a picky eater so trying new things is an effort at time.

I love that I am being responsible and looking for real jobs already.

I love that I skip class sometimes and I don't feel that guilty about it. (Shhh! Don't tell!)

I love my obsession with beets.

I love how productive I've been lately... though tonight will likely be an exception....

--Me

******

I love that I got into law school!

--Luke

******

I love that I'm planning my own wedding.  It's nightmarishly difficult and stressful at times, but I know it's going to add up to a beautiful, personalized, wonderful ceremony.  It also means I'll have achieved a real feat of self-motivation, self-control, and organization - I'm pretty sure nothing else I attempt will be anywhere near this complex or significant.  I know it'll be worth it, and I love that I have the guts to take it on.

--Laura, Ruby Bastille, Average Fantastic

******


There are Less Than Thirty Days Left for Love 365!
What Do YOU Love About You?
E-mail Me At:

2 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

What an awesome idea!

x I love that, as much as I had a fun time at the bar I went to tonight, I would MUCH rather stay home with the man that I love or my excellent friends than listen to ridiculously loud music at a club while paying premium for supremely average drinks.

Teresa said...

Congratulations to Luke on law school!

Congratulations to you on job hunting!

I love that I can write a complaint letter that gets quick results, but not be so vindictive as to not forgive the offender when he asks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails