Friday, December 31, 2010

Love 365: Day 359 - 365




I love that I loving my body is getting easier all the time.

I love my propensity for dreaming big.

I love that I am fiercely independent.

I love my willingness to sacrifice for others.

I love my OCD because in its own way it makes me a stronger person.

I love that I let myself feel sad when I need to be. It helps me appreciate all the good times.

I love myself.

--Me

******

I love that I'm a clothes horse.

I love that I'm strong-willed.

--Luke

******

- I love that I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in

- I love my green eyes

- I love my dancer's legs

- I love my hair, in all of it's wild, crazy, curly glory

- I love that I have different opinions from most of the people in my high school, and I love that I don't make apologies for it.

- I love my long neck and collarbone.
 
--Luinae, Slam
 
******
 
"I love that I can make pad thai! I love cooking, and I've tried all kinds of recipes and cuisines, but I would consider pad thai to be my first "signature" dish. My fiance and I both love Asian food, and it's pretty satisfying to be able to whip up a flavorful, (somewhat) authentic dish without having to go out.  It makes me feel pretty awesome to have mastered a dish like that!"
 
--Laura, Ruby Bastille, Average Fantastic
 
******
 
- I love that I pursued debating even though I was deadly afraid of it in the beginning.

- I love that I am learning that I don't have to be interested in everything people I admire are.

- I love that I am the best speaker of the Beginner's Debate Tournament.

- I love that I don't have a problem with P.D.A.

- I love that I am realizing what kind of people should I surround myself with.

- I love that I am not competitive.
 
--D., Sucker for Happy Endings
 
******
 
I love that I take my time to commit to things, but that when I am truly committed, I do things thoroughly.

I love that I do my research before making big purchases.

I love that I'm building the habit of drinking more water.

--Chelsea

******


Well, you guys, that's it! We're done! One year ago, I started this little self-love project, and I can hardly believe it's over. Thank you so much to every one of you who's submitted and commented on these posts or even just looked at them! I'm grateful to all of you for making this a really awesome experience!

Want to share some thoughts on Love 365? What did you like about it? Things that could have been done better? Any ideas for a new self-love project for 2011?


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't get a chance to e-mail you my own self love bit but here it is.

I love the guts I had to chop all my hair off into a pixie cut.

I love that I'm making steps to love my body.

I love my sarcastic humor.

I love my hazel eyes.

And I love my ability to hope and believe in humanity in their best moments. :)

Please do something else, anything that get's people to keep this love going. It's been making my days so much brighter!!

Much love for 2011.

Laells said...

I thought Love 365 was awesome. I would just make it a regular feature on your blog and just keep doing it every Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa! I'm also a Clark student and was wondering if you could help me. I'm looking for a good English class/professor for this semester. I want a class/professor that will really help me improve my writing skills. Bonus points if the professor is a (fairly) easy grader and isn't super work intensive. Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails