Monday, March 14, 2011

Whoa, What? An Update?

Oh hey! Have you forgotten about me yet? Because I didn't forget you!

I know I've been gone awhile now, and I'm being weighed down by a metric crapton of work, but I just wanted to say really quickly that Chicken Soup for the Dorky Soul is not dead and that I will be resuming posting at some point, hopefully within the week when things calm down a bit. The combo of senior year with my internship has really done a number on the time I get to post actually thoughtful things here, and despite the fact that I've written about blogging on a strict schedule in the past, it just isn't happening for me at the moment. I'm realizing that with graduation/a real job (pretty, pretty please) impending that I may have to rethink the five days a week schedule I'd been doing for awhile, but I will fight tooth and nail to keep this blog up and running, even if it updates a little bit less frequently as my life gets more hectic.

I made you a video, though! Just something really quickly, but I wanted to say thanks and I figured I always wonder what bloggers actually sound like, so it's a special treat for you to hear my nasally little voice! (Song playing in the background is "Runnin' Round the World" by Pete & J)

Also, I've been getting way behind on e-mail-- due in special part to some technical difficulties-- so if you e-mailed me I'll try to get back to you soon without getting too discouraged by the guilt of taking such a long time.


Untitled from Vanessa Formato on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Hurray! I was worried that you had disappeared off the face of the earth, never to blog again! I'm glad you're still here. :)

Laells said...

Aw! You're so cute! Hi - I'm glad you're still alive and well! This is one of my most favourite blogs. :)

P.S. You don't have a nasally voice. We all have misconceptions about our voices. I'm convinced I probably sound a bit like a man when I'm using my everyday normal voice. lol

D. said...

Come back soon, we miss you!

Leonie Daecher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails