Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rock Your Fruiting Body

She's not really that dorky. We've hardly heard her say anything truly dorky and I am very disappointed in the direction this blog has taken.

Doubt thou Vanessa doth be a dork?

Let me just paint you a mental picture:

It's 8 PM on a Saturday. I am the only person left in the entire Biology building, sitting at an old, turqouise iMac doing parsimony analyses to produce phylogenetic trees for a project about fungal DNA.

"Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson comes on my mp3 player and I hop up for my stool and begin rocking out in what was-- in my head-- the best Michael Jackson impersonation ever. I am literally dancing around a Bio lab to 80s hits.

That's how I party hardcore, ya dig, son?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails