Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cartoon Fierceness


If anything's dorky, it's an online community of young teens who frequent forums titled "OMG GURLZ TIED TO BEDZ BOYZ PICK WON!!!!1!!!!111" That's pretty much what gaiaonline.com is like. But, you know, I was fourteen once and I loved it. Of course, I was into the writing forums, but whatever.

I was procrastinating my African-American Literature final essay when I decided to log into my Gaia account for the hell of it. And that's when I saw the best thing ever.

Gaia is doing a promotion with Christian Siriano-- of Project Runway fame-- for a "Gaia Prom"-type event. Supposedly, Christian designed cartoon formal wear and all that good stuff for the site. And if you go to one of the shops and click "Talk to Siriano," Christian even has his own fun phrases! Two of which being: "Hey [username]! Lookin' FIERCE!" and "Prom's coming up-- you can't show up lookin' like a hot mess!"

No surprises there.

Yep, I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, now I can finally go to the prom!
Covino

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails