Saturday, May 10, 2008

Remind you of anyone?

A few new designs recently hit Express stores that I love. They've come out with several floral silk dress and skirt designs, as well as clutches to match (though I certainly don't advocate carrying the clutch while wearing the corresponding dress). What initially struck me about these new items is how reminiscent they are of the Prada resort collection. The new takes on high fashion are expensive for some-- in the typical Express style that always breaks my already broke heart-- but certainly more affordable than the originals.







I'm just waiting for the clutches to go on sale. I think they'd be a fabulous edition to almost any spring or summer outfit. Pop of color, indeed.

Dresses: $128
Skirts: $88
Bags: $49.50

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails