Monday, November 16, 2009

Gaga for McQueen OR The 80 Thousandth Post About This on the Internet

I am, admittedly, not Lady Gaga's biggest fan. Honestly, I think the quality of her music is generally somewhere between mediocre and please kill me now if I have to listen to this one more time. I generally find her style less Isabella Blow and more Teenage Girl Alien Who Just Wants Attention (though I have a hunch that's what she's going for). There, I said it. Now don't hunt me down with pitchforks.

One thing I do have to give her props for, though, is her new video for "Bad Romance." The song is not my cup of tea at all. For the most part I'm not a fan of the video, since it strikes me as mostly a bad Thriller tribute (as one commenter said: "she's like Michael Jackson if he couldn't sing or dance"). HOWEVER, you won't believe what this woman accomplishes.

She walks.

In Spring 2010 Alexander McQueen heels.

No way?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
photos via style.com and screenshots from 'bad romance'

Way.



11 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm not much a fan of hers BUT I am in love with this video. Everything about it. Even the song. I cannot explain myself.

Brittney said...

This video has been posted on LITERALLY every website I frequent. It is so freaking amazing.

It's like Lady Gaga tapped into my brain and found every little thing I would ever like and then made a song AND VIDEO about it. Not even kidding.

Vanessa said...

Brittney: I wanted to do this post sometime last week and then I put it off thinking "eh, I'll do other stuff and then post a short little thing about shoes." AND THEN IT WAS EVERYWHERE!

Eri said...

I am not a fan of hers either but I wish I had the gift to walk on those shoes!

See you soon.
xoxo

Tchelet said...

I'm a fan of anyone how can walk in these shoes!

Anonymous said...

I really don't know what to say about some of those photos ;)

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I think Gaga is the best. I recorded myself singing her songs, give me some advice!
http://jjjeanjackson03.blog.com/ana-plays-gagas-songs/
Hope people like it, lol.

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.homelessnation.org/en/node/15316 http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act
get facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
Ok, so i got trojan horse the other day. And for some reason the AVG i used wouldn't work, so i tried to use other products but Trojan Horse would free them. So i Re-booted my computer with my CD (that means re-install my computer.. like when off the box) so does the trojan horse still have my credit cards? And if they do, do they use it to buy their own stuff?

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

Anonymous said...

What's up, its fastidious article about media print, we all be aware of media is a great source of data.
get tons of twitter followers

Anonymous said...

This friend had testified to incredible pain relief after her first SCENAR treatment. buy Tramadol 50mg online without a prescription order Tramadol online no prescription Tramadol Dosage Information Tramadol is a widely used pain medication that doctors prescribe for a variety of conditions, including arthritis, dental pain, [url=http://www.onlinetramadolbuy.net/#294618-order-cheap-tramadol-online-without-prescription]order generic Tramadol Ultram online[/url] If you were to do a quick show of hands in a room to see how many people have suffered with back pain expect to see plenty of

Anonymous said...

547 trillion, and by Late of that yr they had plunged to 837,1000, a downfall of Forty five Anthony Richard Clarke Applying for these loans are very simple you need to simply on the web and inside the supplied time period duration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails