Friday, November 13, 2009

Write Love on Your Arms




photos courtesy of weheartit and the twloha facebook group.

"To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."
-- from the To Write Love on Her Arms website.

Photobucket
my arm today.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

-- Plato

2 comments:

Sherin said...

I loved these pictures! They are so sweet, especially the one with the cat.

Anonymous said...

Howdy exceptional website! Does running a
blog like this require a great deal of work?
I have no knowledge of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
Anyway, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.

I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask.

Thank you!

Feel free to visit my site ... garcinia cambogia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails