Friday, May 14, 2010

Love 365: Day 121 - 127



I love that if I really focus, I can be extremely productive.

I love that, since deciding to go vegetarian, I've been buying more natural and organic foods.

I love that I'm getting less materialistic as I get older.

I love that I'm finally learning to cook for myself.

I love that I don't straighten my curls.

I love that having a lazy day never makes me feel guilty.

I love my outspokenness.

--Me

******

I love that I'm always changing.

--Luke

******

I love my neverending curiosity and love of learning. My favourite question is 'why?'

I love that, despite having been a total jeans-and-band-shirt girl a few years ago, I have now embraced my femininity. I'm not afraid to wear floral dresses, swirly skirts, and all shades of pink, without feeling like I'm compromising my feminist values.

I love my handwriting. I enjoy writing on paper just for the sake of it, and I like the way it varies from being joined-up and flowing, to jagged and upright and squiggly, depending on my mood. Just the act of writing soothes me when I'm upset, even if I'm only writing inane lists.

--Flossie

******

I love the silly things I do to make people laugh.

I love my new bangs. I've had the same hair for forever and I really needed a change. I'm so glad I got them!

--Tara

******


What do you love about yourself? Share by e-mailing me at 
chickensoupforthedorkysoul@gmail.com

5 comments:

Laells said...

Ugh. I wish I could feel not guilty about lazy days.

Yay for not straightening curls!

I stopped straightening and blowdrying my curls out so much and I also found that my hair just looks healthier in general from not being blasted with heat. Which duh... everyone knows that but when you actually notice it and see it you're like, "Huh. Well whaddya know."

Anonymous said...

I love your list.
I noticed that I'm also getting less materialistic as I get older.

LOVE!

Breezer said...

What a beautiful post series. I just found your blog, and I'm lovin' it!

Leia said...

Being vegetarian = <3

D. said...

I love your blog - see:
http://zmagasupergirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/rays-of-love-and-sunshine.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails