Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love 365: Day 177 - 183 (Slightly Belated)



[Oh hi! Sorry this was a day late, technically. I haven't been to bed yet, but it's Saturday now... soooo oops! Better luck next week, right?]

I love that my editor thinks I'm more conscientious than "a lot of more seasoned writers." My internship really helps give me more confidence about my potential to be successful.

I love that I still watch cartoons.

I love that I tend to laugh at inappropriate times.

I love how unashamed I am to dance in the car to really bad music.

I love my tireless brain.

I love that I can rarely back down from an argument.

I love that I have been able to make it through the first half of the Love 365 project. It's hard some days, but I'm very proud of keeping it up this long and writing something nice about myself every day no matter what. It's been SO worth it.

--Me

******

In honor of my 21st birthday: I love that I have chosen to avoid drinking or doing any other kinds of substances.

--Luke

******


I love that all this past weekend, people guessed me to be 17-18, when in fact, I am 29.
 
I love that I finally appreciate looking so young for my age.
 
I love that I'm learning how to really listen to my body and how much better it feels than operating on mental autopilot.
 
I love that I am obsessed with my cat.
 
I love how excited I am over baseball this summer.
 
--Jessica,  serious Whimsy

******

I love that I'm brave enough to put purple highlights in my hair.
 
I love that I'm a 30-year-old doing ballet for fun and exercise - and I can still do all the steps. 
 
I love the cactus on my desk.
 
--Ilde
******

Hey, you guys! 
Won't you share the love and submit to Love 365?
Send 'em on over to

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails