Saturday, November 27, 2010

Love 365: Day 324 - 330 (Belated)




I love that I feel ready for the real world, even if I don't feel all that grown up.

I love that I come off as more of a crazy idealist every day.

I love that I got over 20% for all my tips on Thanksgiving! I was very pleased, especially since I was nervous about being back at work, as always.

I love that lose track of time.

I love that I reference Internet memes in public.

I love how defiant I can be.

I love that I am in a relationship that is healthy and where we can be open with each other. I've probably said this or something like it before but it's especially relevant lately and I've been counting my blessings for it.

--Me

******

I love the burn scar on my arm. (Editor's Note: He got it while helping me bake brownies).

--Luke

******

- I love that I am in a place where I find change not only comfortable, but necessary.

-I love my beautiful eyes, especially when they are filled with wonder.

--Heather

******


Love 365 is Almost Done!
But There's Still Time to Share the Love at:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails