Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Activity of the Day

 you must realize this is two lolcat pictures in a row


I was minding my own business when I received a very odd call. From Santa. Oh, yes, from Santa. I kid you not.

Okay, maybe I'm kidding a little bit.

Have you been Send a Call From Santa yet? Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I have a feeling you'll like it (my boyfriend and I have been laughing at these for twenty minutes now). Who doesn't like sending silly messages to their friends? You can create a custom message and share it over the phone, e-mail, or Facebook, so you have no excuses for not procrastinating a little by giving all your friends a wee surprise.

If you come up with something quite silly, you can even share it in the comments, if you'd like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing idea. I love sending silly messages. I made xmas cards with silly messages. :)
I'm glad your days are going well.
All my love


LOVE!

D. said...

I love it! I'll try it these days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails