Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elsewhere: Critical MASS Crew

As some of you may remember, I write for Pulse Magazine, the Worcester lifestyle and culture magazine I interned with over the summer. I've been asked to continue working with them on a paid-per-article basis, which is really, really nice. For December, I got the chance to work with an amazing dance crew and photographer that are good friends of mine.

I could give you a whole bunch of explanation on who they are, but, of course, the article should answer all that for you.




Pretty please go read my article about Critical MASS Crew. You can also leave comments there if you'd like so my editor knows how great I am (I kid, I kid). But, really, extra, extra love to you if you do :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails