Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Music: Julian Smith

(warning: lots of flashing lights!)


So, I wasn't sure if this should count as "Monday Music" because Julian Smith is a comedian, but then I decided that any song that can perfectly encapsulate my life and get stuck in my brain deserves a share. I'm not sure if I blogged this in the past, but it deserves a revisit anyway. Julian Smith is funny, adorable and has a lot of other catchy songs on his channel and website that you need to check out.


What about you? What's stuck in your head? Or, are you reading a book? What would happen if, say, someone were to interrupt you while reading it?

3 comments:

Frenchi said...

This is pretty awesome. Totally sharing it with oh, my entire FB network. I haven't been reading much lately -- what have you been reading?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I don't know how I missed this, but it's AMAZING. Pretty sure I need those lyrics on a mug.

NatachaP said...

this is hilarious! i just about died of laughter! i thought i was the only one who feels like this when she's reading LOL!!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails