Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Workin' the Streets Chic

I use the word "chic" too often, but I digress.
via spiga (piperlime.com): $350

I feel like I should think these boots are whore-iffic (haha!). I generally get that impression at first from a lot of black, high-heeled boots. But I love the patent accents and buttons. I want these boots, but unfortunately girls who aren't catwalk skinny have a hard time finding awesome boots that will actually go up their calves. Whoever is in charge of enforcing the universal standard of skinny calves in the footwear world needs to meet an untimely end.

Oh, glamorous Via Spiga Classy Ho Boots, it's not your fault. I love you. Even if I can never have you. Maybe in another time, another place, we could have been. For now, I will simply admire you from afar until society will accept us as a couple.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails