Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Link, He Comes to Save the Day

It's a little past midnight now, but I just wanted to say we shall be back to our regularly-scheduled blogging sometimes tomorrow. I spent a good chunk of the day trying to replace my keyboard (FYI, if you break one key, you need to replace the whole keyboard, at least according to Dell-- thank God I renewed my warranty) to no avail. By "I spent" I mean I sat and played Windwaker while my boyfriend attempted to do surgery on my laptop with a pocket knife. Apparently Dell thinks that it's okay to tell you to replace your keyboard yourself, but they don't give you a tiny screwdriver in the fixer-upper kit they send you. Thanks for that. We then had to visit one of my boyfriend's friends, while also did not have a tiny screwdriver and tried to use his pocket knife to fix my laptop, again to no avail. You know, they have glasses and do not have glasses repair kits (they include tiny screwdrivers), but they have pocket knives that include corkscrews and tiny hooks that don't do anything. Priorities, people!

Anyway, there was the failure to fix my "G" key, and the fact that I was so sucked into videogames and otherwise procrastination of work that I just now got to checking out some more shows. Oopsies!

What I loved: Commes des Garcones, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Lacroix, and Junya Watanabe. Pictures soon, loves.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and that any of you who are on spring break from college are enjoying some rest, relaxation, and revelry (alliteration<3).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails