Saturday, March 28, 2009

Models Can Be Moose


Check out Saintjana's Picasa Web albums, which are jam-packed with backstage photos from fashion shows. Unlike most of the shots you find at style.com, a lot of these are silly, irreverent, human images of the girls just fooling around before the catwalk.






I don't know about you, but I've never thought of models as girls who I'd love to hang out and be silly with. Now... well, now I do.

(FYI: I was led to this motherload of great pictures by a sidebar in Coco Rocha's actual blog.)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Ooh this is pretty awesome! I came to you via saturdayjane, but I'm digging this link.

Love + Cake said...

Haha, those are SOOO cute!

xx. mavi

Stacy said...

These photos are fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails