Monday, March 15, 2010

How to Be Beautiful

 Photobucket

*Don't suck in.
*Wear whatever you want.
*Smile at strangers.
*Tell the truth.
*Know when to be quiet.
*Know when to be loud.
*Learn the value of a good education.
*Stop passing judgment.
*Care less about trends.
*Love being single.
*Love being a "we."
*Let your hair turn grey.
*Be as sexy as you want to be.
*Believe in something.
*Be silly.
*Speak with conviction.
*Don't hold grudges.
*Cry when you need to.
*Eat too much ice cream.
*Live the life you want, without apologies.

5 comments:

jules said...

All so true.

Sydnie said...

So true! This is my inspiration for the week ... thanks!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
Enter my Dick's Sporting Goods giveaway now!

Jem said...

This list is so inspirational... i actually just started working on a post for my blog today about beauty. I've been thinking alot about what beauty means to other people and cultures but I think you highlighted what is beautful to you! I have to agree with every single one on your list too... :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this!

xoxo
J

Caitlyn said...

I love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails