* Though I'm not a Gaga fan, she says some kickass things:
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're ever wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn't love you anymore."
* Hipsters on foodstamps: an interesting article from the people at Salon.com.
* Does WoW predict our future? Sociologist William Sims Bainbridge weighs in.
* How to make seed bombs and beautify your neighborhood. I love this idea!
* For you college kids: a calculator to help you figure out if you should skip class. I actually used this once.
* Thomas L. Friedman talks about how he wants to move away from the bipartisan system in this really interesting Op-Ed -- do you agree?
* I just thought this was really cute-- How the dumbest cat in the world drinks water.
* P & P is a blog that parodies fashion blogs. Check this out if you want a giggle.
* Lesley from Fatshionista is one of my favorite ladies lately. Please check out her touching post on childhood obesity and this post on health care reform and abortion.
*Aaaaand on that note I love this guerilla stickering of a pro-life subway ad that Lesley posted on her Twitter.
These are a few of the things I'm lovin' this week, but results may vary. Tell me what you think in the comments!